Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rolling Thunder ...Remember the Brave!

  I live in the DC area and get to experience some interesting things while running.  Today I was taking one of my normal routes when all of a sudden I heard a thundering sound.  As I turned the corner, the noise became louder and louder.  I ran up the overpass and there it was--Rolling Thunder.  The experience gave me a boost of energy as I continued my run.  During my run, I had a chance to reflect on this day and actually was able to capture the moment in the following video.  Let us not forget--Today is a day that all Americans should take time to honor those who sacrificed their lives so that America can be free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Engine Submission - AddMe GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site! Let's Move Running Training Log My Zimbio